Thursday, February 14, 2013

Painting Session One | Logo



In the midst of my painting session I realized there was a problem and that the two eyes would be too far apart to read fluidly. I want the image to be both beautiful and read effectively.  It is two much of a jump for the viewer's eye to go from the right eye (our left hand side) on the picture to the left eye (our right hand side). And putting the two eyes close together would be genuinely strange and ugly even. Also, it is not generally practical to have a long logo unless it reads well from one side to the other, such as logo-type. A big gap of white-space (or in this case, skin) in the middle would probably not get the job done in any logo. In this case, I think I can omit the word 'Club' and still get the point across.

No comments:

Post a Comment